## Apartment description
This bohemian two bedroom apartment located in Granada city centre, Realejo, is available for rent as a whole. Situated on Calle Laurel de San Matias, this exterior apartment is right at the feet of La Alhambra. Its decor definitely brings out a rustic character and it's ideal for professionals and students alike. The apartment is fully furnished, consisting of two bedrooms, a comfortable living room, a kitchenette and a bathroom. And don't you worry, as a bonus point, this apartment has air conditioning to keep you cool during those hot summer days. The area of this apartment is 50m2. As you'll be located right in the city center, you'll be able to enjoy many of Granada's restaurants, cafes and its vibrant nightlife.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* This apartment is very nicely decorated throughout - we love the cosy living room and its large chandelier.
* The living room window also has a view of the square located next to the building - perfect for chilling out when you just need to get some air and sun.
* You will have access to a cute kitchenette, which you can close with wooden door and hide away all your mess.
* This apartment has plenty of storage and with two available bedrooms it's absolutely perfect for University of Granada's students, professionals or couples.
* You'll be living in Granada's city centre and have easy access to the railway station, university and the great nightlife.
* This apartment also has air conditioning, to keep you cool during the hot summer.
## Things to keep in mind
* Even though this apartment is centrally located, it's very quiet and you won't be bothered by the outside noise.
* The kitchenette is minimal, but it provides a 2-element stove for you to cook your meals.
* There is no washing machine in the apartment.
* You will need to go through Room 1 to access Room 2.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which isn’t equipped with an elevator. It has natural gas heating and natural gas water heating. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 months). Wi-Fi is installed in the property and it is activated.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
The apartment is a 20 minute walk away from University of Granada and just around the corner from the city centre. There are plenty of bus routes available in the area, so you will have easy access to plenty of Granada's locations.
## Neighborhood description
Realejo: At the feet of La Alhambra is Realejo, the city’s old Jewish Quarter, or judería. Besides the typical Andalusian architecture or whitewashed houses, terraced gardens, and high walls, you will walk among lots of street art including those by hometown hero Raúl Ruiz (El Niño de las Pinturas). In Campo del Príncipe you can have a cup of coffee at the famous Café Suizo, enjoy views of the Basilica de las Angustias, and visit the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura. The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is housed here, making the neighborhood an ideal home for students. And with views of La Alhambra, what more could you want?
## Floor plan