## Apartment description
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on Calle Real de Cartuja on the border of districts San Francisco Javier and Albaicin of Granada. Its proximity to many different neighborhoods makes this apartment ideal for professionals or families who want to live in a tranquil area while having easy access to the center. The area of the property is 90 m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* With two bathrooms in the apartment, each tenant can have their own bathroom.
* The covered terrace would be a perfect place to relax or have breakfast.
* The traditional wooden furniture adds an authentic Spanish touch to the decor of the apartment.
* The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher so tenants don't have to wash dishes.
* The living room is spacious and furnished with a big dining table; perfect for dinner parties!
## Things to keep in mind
* Bedroom 1 has two single beds, but they can be put together to form a double bed.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which isn’t equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and bottled gas water heating. You can dry your clothes on individual racks on the terrace. The price of rent does NOT includes utilities (water, electricity, gas, heating and Wi-Fi). The minimum lease for this apartment is 90 days (3 months).
## Landlord policies
The English speaking speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction.
The C2 bus line is within walking distance from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
In the north of the city, here you’ll the hospital de Traumatología. It’s located right next to the Barrio de los Doctores, making it ideal for those looking to access the nightlife in this popular area. You’ll also find the Cartuja de Granada, formally the Monasterio de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción, and surrounding the Cartuja you’ll find the Universidad de Granada’s Cartuja campus. Cartuja is home of the following university departmentes: Facultad de Ciencias del Deporte, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación, Facultad de Comunicación y Documentación, Facultad de Farmacia, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Facultad de Odontología, and the Facultad de Psicología.
## Floor plan