* The apartment has a gorgeous, eastern style.
* The terrace is beautiful!
* The apartment is located in the heart of the historic and central Albaicín.
* The living room has an extra bed.
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: yes, in the same building
* Deposit: ½ month's rent.
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Smoking: allowed outside on terrace only
* Pets: allowed with the approval of the landlord. Only well-trained dogs or some cats may be admitted.
* Copy of tenant's photo ID or passport
* Work contract or university admissions letter
* You can catch Bus Line C2 on the nearby Carril de San Agustin.
Your exotic, cultural and ancient home
Twisting, narrow streets.
Spice in the air.
Moroccan shops and restaurants on every corner.
In Albaicín (or Albayzín), Spain&'s Moorish past remains alive.
It&'s easy to see why UNESCO declared the district a World Heritage site in 1994.
This is Granada&'s most breathtaking neighbourhood.
Will you sip sweet tea in a Moroccan _tetería_? Or go window shopping in ancient, cobblestone streets?
**What can I do here?**
Check out the incredible view of Alhambra from the Mirador de San Nicolás.
The best time to visit is spring. Warm weather, and views framed by snow-capped mountains.
Get lost in the gorgeous winding streets that the neighbourhood is famous for.
Go to La Porrona in Plaza Larga and try a _plato alpujarreño_, a hearty dish from the surrounding mountains. The owner, Porri (the bar is named after her), is a former flamenco star!
Fond of your creature comforts?
In Sacromonte, you can still find people living in traditional cave homes. They are popular houses for Roma Gypsies and hippies.
And they lack most modern conveniences – even flushing toilets!
But if you don&'t mind going _au naturel_, maybe it&'s the place for you. Alternative.
**Can I afford it?** €€–€€€ (mid-range–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)