* The apartment is centrally located, but on a quiet street.
* The kitchen comes with all the equipment you need to cook.
* The living area is furnished with a dining table, sofa and television.
* The bathroom has a bathtub and is beautifully tiled.
* There is a El Corte Ingles Supermarket just down the road.
* Cristina the homecheker told us that she really loved this property.
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and electric stove.
* There is no AC, but the apartment has central heating.
* The bedrooms are interior, and don't receive much natural light.
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Lives on property: no
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Several buses stop within a 5-minute walk, including lines 111, C7 and S1.
Your exotic, romantic, and central home
True tales of kings and queens.
A bastion of a palace standing tall in the background.
Granada has an incredible legacy. It persists throughout history.
Will you spend your day in awe of the amazing cathedral? Or head out shopping on Gran Vía? The choice is yours.
Granada is yours.
**What can I do here?**
Marvel at the Alhambra from below, in Plaza de Santa Ana.
Lose yourself in the grandeur of the Cathedral.
The Alcaicería is a souq-like maze of streets, a vestige of Granada&'s Moorish past. Look out for the intricately painted blue-and-green pottery.
Daydream of the exploits of the Catholic Kings, Isabel and Ferdinand.
You live somewhere spectacular.
Soak it in.
A quote by poet Francisco A. de Icaza has become a motto of the city:
Give him alms, woman, for there is nothing sadder in life than being blind in Granada
**Can I afford it?** €–€€€ (budget friendly–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)