This gorgeous 2-bedroom is fully refurbished and the perfect place to call home. The living room is extremely spacious and bright, with large windows and glass balcony doors that fill the room with natural light. It is a very stylish room, as is the entire apartment, with beautiful new furniture and tasteful decor.
The central location of this apartment is fantastic. You are only a 1-minute walk from the iconic Granada Cathedral and Plaza de las Pasiegas. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars in this neighbourhood. You can arrive at the famous and breathtaking Alhambra directly with the C3 bus in only 17 minutes, or if you prefer, you can walk there in the same amount of time.
* This is a great location with plenty of amenities within walking distance, so you can run most of your errands on foot.
* The entire apartment is beautifully decorated and will make you feel right at home from the first day.
* In this central location, you are very near to many famous and iconic sites that you can visit anytime you wish!
* Utility bills: €25 per month for wifi, plus water and electricity
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 90 m²
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 months' rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* There is a bus stop just a 2-minute walk from this apartment with access to the airport connection bus.
* In a short 1-minute walk, you can reach the bus stop with access to lines C1 and C2.
* There is a bus stop only a 3-minute walk from this apartment with access to the LAC bus line.
* The C3 bus is only a 7-minute walk away, and will take you directly to the Alhambra.
**Move here to be near:**
* Granada Cathedral
* Alcaicería de Granada
* Palace Madrasa
* San Jeronimo Monastery
* Plaza Bib-Rambla
* University of Granada Faculty of Social Work
* Burial sites of the Reyes Católicos, Juan la Loca, and Felipe El Hermoso
* The site of Granada’s first university, the Madraza de Granada
Your exotic, romantic, and central home
True tales of kings and queens.
A bastion of a palace standing tall in the background.
Granada has an incredible legacy. It persists throughout history.
Will you spend your day in awe of the amazing cathedral? Or head out shopping on Gran Vía? The choice is yours.
Granada is yours.
**What can I do here?**
Marvel at the Alhambra from below, in Plaza de Santa Ana.
Lose yourself in the grandeur of the Cathedral.
The Alcaicería is a souq-like maze of streets, a vestige of Granada’s Moorish past. Look out for the intricately painted blue-and-green pottery.
Daydream of the exploits of the Catholic Kings, Isabel and Ferdinand.
You live somewhere spectacular.
Soak it in.
A quote by poet Francisco A. de Icaza has become a motto of the city:
*Give him alms, woman, for there is nothing sadder in life than being blind in Granada*
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€€ (budget friendly–expensive)
Get in touch: <#removed#>