This lovely 2-bedroom apartment is newly renovated. The spacious living room includes comfortable seating, storage, a dining table with chairs, a TV, as well as storage. From here, you have access to the balcony that overlooks the beautiful streets of Granada below. The kitchen is entirely new and fully-equipped. The patio door can be found to the back of the kitchen, and there is plenty of storage space throughout the apartment.
Realejo is a neighborhood that is full of life. Not only will you be able to explore the historical architecture and sites of Granada, but there are also lots of international restaurants, tapas bars, and pubs. Anything you may need or desire, this area has. You are just around the corner from the city center, and the apartment is well-connected by bus to several areas of interest. Be sure to check out some local restaurants like Picoteca 3 Maneras or Restaurante Hicuri Art Vegan.
* There's lots of outdoor space - you can take advantage of a patio AND a balcony!
* This apartment was recently renovated, and it even smells just like new.
* You're close to the city center and the Alhambra.
* The neighborhood is a historical area full of a variety of international cuisine - what more could you want!
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 65 ?m²
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Building fees included: yes
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Japanese
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: yes
* Pets permitted: no
* Parties are not permitted
* An inventory including all objects found in the property will be provided and signed upon move in. Tenant will be responsible in case there is anything damaged, broken or lost.
* It is not permitted to stick or pin anything to the walls.
* In case there is an emergency such as water leak, the tenant shall allow entrance to the property (the tenant will always be informed in advance)
* You'll find the nearest bus stop at the intersection of Plaza de Fortuny and Calle Honda del Realejo, which gives you access to lines C3 and C4.
Your home at the foot of the Alhambra
At the feet of the incredible Alhambra is the Realejo – the city’s old Jewish Quarter, or *judería*.
Typical Andalusian architecture. Beautiful and ancient.
Whitewashed buildings and high-walled courtyards.
Dominated by the Alhambra and the Generalife.
But, there is still plenty to do and see in the rest of Realejo.
Even if it’s something as simple as relaxing in the sun by the river.
**What can I do here?**
One of the most recognizable – and impressive – examples of Moorish architecture in the world.
Spend a day here, strolling through the courtyards to a soundtrack of tinkling fountains.
Admire the intricate Islamic architecture. Imagine stepping back in time.
Explore the exotic Generalife gardens, the heat pricking your skin as you gaze at the snowy Sierra Nevada.
The Hall of the Abencerrages, in the Alhambra, is stained red. The stains are said to be the blood of the Abencerrages, a powerful Granada family, who were massacred there in the 15th century. Brutal!
**Can I afford it?**