## Apartment description
This affordable 2-bedroom apartment has 1 bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, and oven. The spacious living room is stylishly furnished with a dining table, sofa, and television. The apartment is interior, however there are windows in each room, as well as access to a courtyard area.
The apartment is located on Agustina de Aragon, in Granada. The neighbourhood is ideal for students attending the University of Granada-Campus Fuentenueva, which can be reached easily on foot or by bus. There are also plenty of supermarkets and shops in the area, and good access to public transport to take you around the city.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Both bedrooms have a roll-out bed underneath the main bed.
* The kitchen area opens out onto an internal courtyard.
* The spacious living room is stylishly furnished and opens out onto a small balcony.
* The location is ideal for students of the University of Granada-Campus Fuentenueva.
## Things to keep in mind
* This is an interior apartment but all rooms have windows.
## Additional details
* This apartment is located on the 1st floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator.
* Wi-Fi is not installed.
## Landlord policies
* The non-English-speaking landlord does not live on the property.
* 1 month's rent is required as a deposit.
* Rent can be paid by credit card, cash or bank transaction.
* Several bus stops are within easy walking distance of the apartment and cover the SN1, SN2 and S5 routes.
## Neighborhood description
Ronda: Just west of Fuentenueva, this area (with the Rosaleda being the main zone of the district) is another option for students needing to access that campus. You can also find an El Corte Inglés, the ubiquitous department store chain that has anything and everything.
## Floor plan