## Apartment description
This spacious two-bedroom apartment has a total floor area of 70 sqm. It is very brightly lit, receiving abundant natural light and has a balcony with a table and chair where you can read and relax in the sunshine. The flat is free from clutter and has lots of storage space. Located in the quiet suburb of Genil, you will discover plenty of authentic Spanish tapas bars nearby. The city centre is a short, scenic walk away.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* This spacious apartment is clutter free, so keeping it clean is easy. This also means that there is plenty of space for you to put your own things and feel more at home.
* There is a lot of wardrobe space.
* The sofa is comfortable and there is a large flat screen TV.
* There is so much natural light coming into the apartment that it creates a really magical atmosphere.
* The washing machine means you can do all your clothes washing at home, and because the balcony receives so much sunlight, your clothes will dry in no time at all.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is no heating in the apartment, but for most of the year you really will not miss it.
* The kitchen does not come with utensils or crockery.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the seventh floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. Wi-Fi is installed in the property but is NOT activated.
## Landlord policies
The non-English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1-month's rent as a deposit. Rent can be paid by cash or by bank transaction. The landlord requests that potential tenants provide proof of funds before signing a contract. Smoking is not permitted on the property but is allowed outside on the balcony.
The apartment is a short drive from Granada city centre along the Avenida Santa Maria de la Alhambra or a pleasant 45-minute stroll. The incredible Alhambra palace is only 20 minutes away on foot.
## Neighborhood description
Your peaceful home by the river.
Gateway to the Sierra Nevada.
A tranquil pace of life in gorgeous Granada. Genil might be perfect for you!
**What can I do here?**
Are you a skiing or snowboarding fanatic?
“Gateway to the Sierra Nevada” – this is one activity that seems to scream out.
Sierra Nevada resort - winter sports and spectacular views.
Get your equipment ready!
Genil is named after the river Genil, whose name comes from the Arabic for ‘A hundred Niles’. Mighty.
**Can I afford it?** €–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>
## Floor plan