## Apartment description
This beautiful one bedroom apartment is located on Calle Cisne, just moments away from Granada’s train station and University of Granada’s many faculties. The exterior views through the large windows make this spacious 50m2 apartment bright and warm. Every room is fully decorated - the living room has a large dining table, a sofa, plenty of storage and air conditioning, the bedroom has a comfortable double bed with a lot of shelves and the brand new bathroom has a large shower. Los Pajaritos is a popular student area where you’ll be able to find many restaurants, bars and will have easy access to the city centre as well as other cities around Spain.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* There are plenty of cupboards you can use with plenty of dishes and cutlery, so you won’t have to buy anything upon your arrival.
* The brand new bathroom is very spacious, featuring a shower and a washing machine.
* Along with a spacious bathroom, this apartment also has a large living room with plenty of storage, dining area, sofa and air conditioning for cooling off in the summer.
* The entire apartment is very bright, thanks to Granada’s sun and large windows.
* The landlady is able to provide you a desk if you might need one as the bedroom is very spacious.
* As the University of Granada is nearby, those attending this school will have an easy time getting to class!
* The train station is a few minutes away by foot, perfect for those who like to travel.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen doesn’t have an oven, however, the microwave has oven settings.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the fourth floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on the strings over the patio. The minimum lease for this apartment is 270 days (9 months). Wi-Fi is installed in the property but it isn’t activated.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
You will be just minutes away from Granada train station. There are plenty of bus stations in the area that can take you into the city centre and you will have easy access to University of Granada.
## Neighborhood description
Los Pajaritos-Plaza de Toros: This area is a big student hub, with lots of bars, restaurants, and pubs. Besides diversion outside the classroom (including the bars and restaurants in the Plaza de Toros), the area is home to the Campus Universitario de Fuentenueva (home to the Facultad de las Ciencias among other departments) as well as the Facultad de Medicina and two major hospitals.
## Floor plan