## Apartment description
This 1-bedoom, 1-bathroom exterior apartment is impressive inside out. From the completely renovated interior to the terrace that gives way to stunning views of the Alhambra, this luminous flat is everyone’s dream come true. Located on Carrer del Darro in the Realejo neighbourhood of Granada, the apartment features a living room with comfortable sofas and big windows that let in a lot of light. The kitchen cabinets and appliances have a sophisticated and sleek design while the overall décor is simple but cozy. Known as the old Jewish Quarter, the area has many historic attractions, such as Campo de Principe and the Alhambra Palace. With this flat as a base, you’ll be soaking up the history of Granada from the comfort of your own home! The area of the apartment is 62?m².
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The huge terrace is a great place to relax and enjoy the gorgeous views of the beautiful Alhambra
* The living room is bright and has a lot of natural light. There is a big couch and has plenty of space to relax
* The apartment is in a nice area, which is perfect for tenants looking for a tranquil lifestyle
* The apartment features not one but two terraces!!!
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen doesn't include an oven but it has all the other amenities needed to cook proper meals
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Cleaning: €10 per month (mandatory)
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash, bank transaction or credit card.
## Neighborhood description
Realejo: At the feet of La Alhambra is Realejo, the city’s old Jewish Quarter, or judería. Besides the typical Andalusian architecture or whitewashed houses, terraced gardens, and high walls, you will walk among lots of street art including those by hometown hero Raúl Ruiz (El Niño de las Pinturas). In Campo del Príncipe you can have a cup of coffee at the famous Café Suizo, enjoy views of the Basilica de las Angustias, and visit the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura. The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is housed here, making the neighborhood an ideal home for students. And with views of La Alhambra, what more could you want?
## Floor plan