***The apartment is not available during the month of June 2015.***
## Apartment description
This cozy and inviting 1 bedroom flat has lots personality. It is decorated using earth colours which, combined with the antique style wooden ceilings and rustic style furniture, create a charming and homely ambience. It offers 1 bathroom and and a large open plan kitchen and living area where you will find a dining table and a double sofa, making it an ideal room to spend quality time with your partner or chill by yourself. This exterior flat is located within a building with a gorgeous shared terrace overlooking the magical historical centre of Granada. It is located in the picturesque neighborhood of Realejo, on Cuesta Rodrigo del Campo street, within walking distance to the Alhambra and the Cathedral.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* In the living area you will find a dining table with 2 chairs, a sofa and a built-in shelving unit where you could store books or display photos or other decorations to add your own personal touch.
* In the bedroom there is a double bed, a large wardrobe and a desk, providing you with a quiet space to study or work.
* There is an air-conditioning unit in the living area and heating units on every room.
* There is a shared laundry room within the building where you can do your laundry, and you can dry your washing in the sunny terrace.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen doesn't have an oven but there is a portable 2-element stove which can be used to cook.
* There is no TV in the apartment.
* There is only a small window in the bedroom, but there are 2 large windows in the living area which can be opened up to let in fresh air.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which isn't equipped with an elevator. It has electric heating in the whole house and central water heating. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month). You can dry your washing using a rack in the terrace.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Smoking and pets are not allowed. Rent should be paid by cash or bank transaction.
The closest bus stops for this apartment are for lines C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5.
## Neighborhood description
Realejo: At the feet of La Alhambra is Realejo, the city’s old Jewish Quarter, or judería. Besides the typical Andalusian architecture or whitewashed houses, terraced gardens, and high walls, you will walk among lots of street art including those by hometown hero Raúl Ruiz (El Niño de las Pinturas). In Campo del Príncipe you can have a cup of coffee at the famous Café Suizo, enjoy views of the Basilica de las Angustias, and visit the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura. The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is housed here, making the neighborhood an ideal home for students. And with views of La Alhambra, what more could you want?
## Floor plan