## Apartment description
This 1 bedroom apartment is located on Calle Duquesa right in the city center of Granada. This very new property measures 57m2 and has a double bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and has both an electric stove and a washing machine. Even though it is only on the second floor, the apartment has access to an elevator, which will come in handy if you are carrying a lot of groceries home from the store. From the apartment's balcony you can see the beautiful Monasterio de San Jeronimo. The luminous living room is very spacious and has both a sofa and an armchair.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is very new and has beautiful wooden floors.
* The bedroom is on the interior side of the building, so you will be able to sleep with no noise from the street.
* The bedroom has an extra mattress in case you have friends that would like to stay over.
* The living room has plenty of sitting space as it has both a sofa and an armchair, so you can entertain your friends while you watch the large television.
* You can see the beautiful Monasterio de San Jeronimo from the apartment’s balcony.
* The location of the property is very close to the Law School, so it is perfect for students who would like to get to class quickly.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen is a bit narrow, but it has both a washing machine and an electric stove.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the second floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and central water heating. You can dry your clothes on an individual rack on the terrace or balcony. The price of rent includes heat but does NOT include water, electricity, gas or Wi-Fi. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month). Parking may be arranged at an additional 90 euros per month.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires a 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction or in cash.
The apartment is a 3 minute walk from the C6 bus line.
## Neighborhood description
This area, as the historical heart of the city, has plenty to keep you unlocking the city’s true roots. This area is home to the Cathedral, the burial sites of the Reyes Católicos, Juan la Loca, and Felipe El Hermoso, and the Monasterio de San Jerónimo. The area is also home to Granada’s first university, the Madraza de Granada, and the Alcaicería de Granada, which is the best place to buy souvenirs. The city’s main shopping streets can be found in Centro as well.
## Floor plan