## Apartment description
This wonderful one bedroom apartment with one bathroom has a total floor area of 31 sqm. It is located in a stunning old building which has been restored while maintaining some of the attractive original features. This exterior apartment is situated in Calle San Juan de los Reyes, in the magical neighborhood of Albaicín, within walking distance to the Alhambra. Paseo de los Tristes, a riverside walkway offering breathtaking views of the Alhambra is located a minute away. And Plaza Nueva, the oldest square in Granada and one of the city's most visited landmarks is 10 minutes away by foot.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* One of best features of this apartment are the incredible views over the Alhambra you can enjoy from the living area. You can never get tired of enjoying your meals overlooking this World Heritage wonder.
* The apartment has a really cozy open plan kitchen and living area, furnished with a sofa, a flat screen TV and a dining table with four chairs.
* It is very nicely decorated throughout, offering a pleasant and warm ambience.
* There is a sofa in the living area which turns into a double bed, perfect for welcoming visiting family and friends.
* There is a safe box available to store your valuables.
## Things to keep in mind
* The bathroom is accessed through the bedroom.
* The bedroom is interior and doesn't have a window.
* The kitchen is small, but fully functional.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Cleaning: €10 per month (mandatory)
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Smoking and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash, bank transfer or credit card.
This apartment is located within walking distance to bus stops for lines C1 and C2.
## Neighborhood description
The Albaicín, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994, still retains the winding streets of its Arabic past. One of the primary nuclei of the Muslim occupation of the city, the neighborhood faces the Alhambra and many tourists will take pictures from the viewpoint at the Iglesia de San Nicolás. Within the Albaicín you’ll find Calle Elvira, with the city’s primary concentration of tapas bars and Plaza Nueva, another key social point in the city day and night. You’ll find the old city wall from the 11th century that surrounds the Albaicín and Sacromonte, the Iglesia de San Salvador was built on top of ruins of a mosque and you’ll also find the old Arabic baths. This neighborhood is great for living among the remains of the city’s past as part of Al-Andalus. In addition, you’ll find the Sacromonte, the best place to catch a flamenco show. A place of note is Las Cuevas de la Rocío, which has played host to a number of international celebrities. You’ll find their pictures adorning the caves’ walls, including Antonio Banderas, Michele Obama, and the late Duquesa de Alba.
## Floor plan