**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
* The traditional patio is beautiful and just outside your doorstep.
* This apartment has a spacious living room and bedroom with all the right furniture.
* You can't beat the location. Take some time to discover the city on foot.
* It's a peaceful apartment located in a lively neighbourhood. Enjoy lots of tapas bars, cafés and more!
* The different schools within the University of Granada are within walking distance. Universidad de Granada: Campus Universitario Fuentenueva, is an 18-minute walk. The school of Translation and Interpretation is a 5-minute walk. And the school of Educational Sciences is a 30-minute walk.
* The Alhambra is a 30-minute walk. You can also take the bus, which will get you there slightly faster. Walk to Plaza Isabel la Católica and take the C3 bus to Plaza del Generalife.
* Granada's airport is less than an hour away. Catch the airport bus on Calle Acera de Darro.
* Granada's train station, which will connect you to other cities in Spain, is only a 20 minutes away. You can walk the whole way there or walk 6 minutes to Camino de Ronda and catch the U3 bus.
Your exotic, romantic, and central home
True tales of kings and queens.
A bastion of a palace standing tall in the background.
Granada has an incredible legacy. It persists throughout history.
Will you spend your day in awe of the amazing cathedral? Or head out shopping on Gran Vía? The choice is yours.
Granada is yours.
**What can I do here?**
Marvel at the Alhambra from below, in Plaza de Santa Ana.
Lose yourself in the grandeur of the Cathedral.
The Alcaicería is a souq-like maze of streets, a vestige of Granada&'s Moorish past. Look out for the intricately painted blue-and-green pottery.
Daydream of the exploits of the Catholic Kings, Isabel and Ferdinand.
You live somewhere spectacular.
Soak it in.
A quote by poet Francisco A. de Icaza has become a motto of the city:
Give him alms, woman, for there is nothing sadder in life than being blind in Granada
**Can I afford it?** €–€€€ (budget friendly–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)