**Spring 2017 discount (April, May, June): €370 per month**
## Apartment description
Granada is a beautiful city, and this 1-bedroom apartment is available in one of its most beautiful areas. The 45 m² apartment has a living area with a double sofa-bed (ideal for when you have guests), a brand-new TV, and small dining table, with a small but well equipped kitchen just off the main room. The kitchen has an electric oven and stove, and this is also where you will find the washing machine. There is plenty of storage space in the apartment for your belongings, including a massive built-in wardrobe in the bedroom.
You will be living in the Albaicín, an area of historic importance, and of such beauty that the entire district is a UNESCO world heritage site. The apartment is close to the edge of the district, near centro, so you will have good access to all the shopping and nightlife that the city centre offers, as well as the multitude of beautiful buildings you can find there. But go for a wander around the back streets in Albaicín and you are sure to stumble across at least one little bar with views out across the city where you will happily while away many an hour!
## What we liked most
* The apartment is cosy, but has plenty of space for you and all your belongings.
* You will have an oven, which can be unusual, especially in smaller apartments.
* Albaicín is one of the most beautiful places you could possibly live. Seriously.
* You will be just a short walk from many of Granadas most spectacular and famous monuments, including the Alhambra, which is just a 15-20 minute walk.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no (tenant may install if they wish)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: no
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Buses 111, 121, C1, and C2 run nearby.
## Neighborhood HD Video
Albaicín: ![youtube uPv3lAO6WEM]