## Apartment description
This beautiful 1-bedroom apartment maintains many of the touches that are so characteristic of old architecture in Granada, such as exposed wood beams, tile floors, and shuttered windows. The apartment is distributed on 3 floors and includes a fully equipped kitchen with an electric stove and washing machine. On the top floor there is a spacious terrace with breathtaking views of the famous Alambra.
The Albaicín is perhaps Granada's most famous neighborhood, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its winding cobblestone streets are full of beautiful architecture, tapas bars, and shops to discover. Both the city center and stunning Mirador de San Nicolás are within comfortable walking distance.
## What we liked most
* The incredible terrace is the star of this property, with views of the Alhambra.
* The Albaicín is Granada's most picturesque and historic neighborhood.
* There is a washing machine, so you will save money on laundry.
* This property is located on a quiet, pedestrian street.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is distributed on 3 floors, so it is not ideal for anyone with reduced mobility.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Utility limit: €30 per month for water (Tenant to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: €150
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* The property is within comfortable walking distance of most of the city center and many of Granada's most famous sights.
* Several city bus lines, including the C1, C2, C3, C4, and C5 stop in Plaza Nueva, which is 4 minutes walking from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
Albaicín: In 1994, this whole neighborhood was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This neighborhood, with its beautiful winding streets, was one of the main hubs during the Muslim occupation. You’ll not only find the spectacular views facing the Alhambra from the Iglesia de San Nicolás, but also some of the city’s best nightlife offerings on Calle Elvira and Plaza Nueva. To catch the best flamenco, including at Las Cuevas de la Rocío, head to Sacromonte, which is home to famous cave houses.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan