## Apartment description
A large, 60m2, 1-bedroom apartment with AC is available to rent in Granada's neighbourhood of Ronda. The interior of this property is spacious and bright, complete with a large living room which is ideal for entertaining guests. The kitchen has recently been renovated and features modern appliances.
Ronda is a very central neighbourhood that is within walking distance from several points of interest and nightlife hotspots. The apartment is just next to El Corte Ingles, a large shopping centre that provides all amenities necessary for a comfortable stay in Granada. The property is next to the river, and Plaza del Humilladero is 4 minutes away.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Parking facilities are included in the building and in the price.
* This apartment has AC which is an essential in summer.
* The bedroom window looks out onto an internal patio, so tenants will not be disturbed by street noise.
* The spacious living and dining room is the perfect place for hosting guests.
* Plaza del Humilladero is 4 minutes away.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven but it has an electric stove and a microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: no
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* There are several bus stops nearby.
* Tenants can access parking facilities which are in the building.
## Neighborhood description
Ronda: Just west of Fuentenueva, this area (with the Rosaleda being the main zone of the district) is another option for students needing to access that campus. You can also find an El Corte Inglés, the ubiquitous department store chain that has anything and everything.
## Floor plan