This is a colourful and charming 3-bedroom house in a lively and exciting neighbourhood. With loads of character and personality, this older-style but well-maintained house offers space, natural light, and comfortable and practical furnishings. With three ample rooms and gorgeous wooden floors, this house strikes the perfect balance between quirky and comfort.
Within walking distance of the river, this wonderful location offers quick and easy access to transport, as well as various touristic points of interest (including an art gallery and a museum). It''s also close to many restaurants and bars of many varieties. And with several green parks close by, you will always have options for things to do, see, and eat.
What We Liked
- Each room has a distinct personality expressed through the use of colour and furnishings.
- The living room is luminous and very generously sized.
- The beautiful dark wooden floors that span the house give a stylish and tasteful touch.
- The lavish bathroom is just so luxurious! It has massive mirrors, touches of gold, and is extremely well-lit!
- This rental hits the trifecta! Buses, the train, and the "cercanias" (light train system) are all close by.
- Zabalburu is the closest transport stop. It''s four minutes away on foot and provides access to the cercanias lines 1 and 2.
- Saba Train station is a three-minute walk from the property.
- Along the street Juan de Garay Kalea, there are several bus stops (being a main thoroughfare of the city) giving access to the rest of Bilbao.