This luminous 3-bedroom apartment is for rent on Passatge de Lucà in the area of Gràcia. The 70m² space comes fully furnished, with a kitchen equipped with all you need to cook. The bathroom is functional, and there are various modern appliances available for your convenience.
This apartment is located just a short walk away from transportation and amenities such as the supermarket. For some fresh air and greenery, the Jardins del Turó del Putxet is a perfect place for a stroll or picnic, and on those rainy days, the Cinema Balmes is just a few blocks away.
- This apartment is luminous, with several large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- There is parking available.
- Linen is provided.
- You can enjoy the TV from the comfort of the couch.
- There is no heating.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 70m²
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: yes (no fee)
- Languages spoken: Spanish, Catalan
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: ½ month’s rent
- Payment method: cash, bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- This apartment is a 5-minute walk from Av. Tibidabo, which services Metro L7
- Solanes - Bertran bus stop is right outside and serves line 131
Yourcharming, lively hangout
Gràcia was once an independent town.
Perhaps that&'s why it feels like a village in the heart of Barcelona.
Bars, boutiques and restaurants pepper the pedestrian streets. It&'s a real a favourite of local residents.
**What can I do here?**
Visit the colourful temple of Catalan modernism that is Park Güell. Think Spartacus meets the Flintstones. Awesome. You have to pay €8 to get in, though.
Shop for fresh food at Mercat de la Llibertat. It&'s an indoor market, open since 1888. You can buy fish, legumes, vegetables and other natural products.
Explore the car-free streets. (Why aren&'t all city centres car free?)
Pause for a cool beer or vermouth in one of Gràcia&'s vibrant squares:
- Plaça de la Vila de Gràcia – it&'s small, it&'s beautiful, it has bars. Some say it&'s the best plaza. Ever
- Plaça del Sol – the perfect place to _tapear_ on a _terraza_
- Plaça de la Revolució del 1868 – coffee and people watching, par excellence
Cines Verdi is a cinema. It shows original language films with Spanish subtitles. Some weeknight viewings are a _tiny_ bit cheaper (€7 vs €8). Gosh.
The best time to be in Gràcia is mid-August during the Festa Major de Gràcia. Jaw-dropping street decorations, human pyramids, fireworks, parades, great food and lots to drink. Party on_._ And on.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)