**Seasonal summer rental prices. See Landlord Policies.**
## Apartment description
A modern 3-bedroom apartment is available to rent in Horta Guinardo, Barcelona. This apartment can fit up to 3 people and is contemporary, with new furniture and appliances and wood floors throughout the home. The kitchen is small but has everything you might need, including an oven, a fridge-freezer, an electric stove, and a washing machine. There is plenty of storage space throughout the apartment, with many closets and chests of drawers.
The Horta Guinardó is popular for its affordable housing and excellent views of Barcelona. This neighborhood has lots of bars, restaurants, and unique shops, and plenty to see and do. Well-connected to the city center, you will enjoy everything that Barcelona has to offer living in Horta Guinardó.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is located close to a metro station and a park, and there are lots of restaurants and bars in the area.
* The home is modern and refurbished.
* The kitchen appliances are new.
* There are nice wood floors throughout the apartment.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility limit: €50 per month (tenant to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Bills included: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; credit card
* Tenant maximum: 3 people
* Stays of 1 month: €500
* Stays of more than 1 month: 1 month’s rent
**Variable rent price depending on season:**
* Price in June, July, August and September: €1500 per month
* The apartment is a 2-minute walk to the Fabra i Puig metro station.
* The apartment is an 8-minute walk to the Virrei Amat metro station.
* There are several bus stops in the area.
## Neighborhood description
Horta Guinardó is one of the city’s larger districts and its cheaper housing makes it a popular neighborhood for locals. The Hospital de Sant Pau and Parc del Laberint, with its beautiful gardens and hedge mazes, are found in this neighborhood situated in the northeastern part of the city. You can also enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona from the Mirador d’Horta.
## Floor plan