**The El Raval share**
_Because I want an affordable space downtown_
**Will I like it here?**
Perhaps. Do you want to be where the action is? This spacious and budget-friendly apartment is part of the beating pulse.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You can hang out on the balcony and see what’s happening down below. Grab fresh produce at La Boqueria. Share a meal with your new flatmate.
We think this is a great for postgrads. It has a bit of a boho vibe. You’re close to bars, as well. Pompeu Fabra University is a short walk away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The price is right for such a spectacular location.
- You have a little balcony where you can get some air.
- You’re within walking distance of schools.
**But you need to know this...**
- You’ll have to share the bathroom.
- This property has a live-in landlady who will share the property with you.
**Our Homechecker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a fantastic location.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Sant Martí in Barcelona. You have an open common area with a balcony, and a shared bathroom.
It’s ideal for students. You can walk to Pompeu Fabra University. You can take the Metro to others. You’re close to boho bars and hip markets.