**2 months' rent required as a deposit. **
**Professionals and postgraduates only. **
- You'll be living in central and trendy El Born.
- The rooftop terrace is incredible!
- The apartment has cool exposed-brick walls throughout.
- 2 Metro stations are nearby the property.
- The apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator.
- Wi-fi is not installed in the apartment.
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Catalan, French
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: allowed on terrace only
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
**The apartment is a 5-minute walk from: **
- Metro Urquinaona
- Metro Arc de Triomf
Yourmedieval home (with added parks)
Trendy. Central. Lively.
In El Born, Barcelona&'s independent spirit is alive and well. Perhaps that&'s why it&'s so popular.
The narrow streets hide oasis-like _plaças_ (plazas). Gorgeous, green Ciutadella park is here. And with ancient architecture, bars, museums and, well, you&'ll just have to come here.
Find out for yourself.
**What can I do here?**
Wander the maze-like streets. Get lost. Not too lost, though.
Contemplate the Neo-Mudéjar architecture of the Arc de Triomf. Admire Picasso&'s early work at the Picasso Museum. (Original name...)
Bar El Born (there&'s a theme here) is a small, busy bar. The staff are friendly. You&'ll find a good vibe here most nights. Good pizza and empanadas too.
Go to the old Born market.
It was built in 1876. Today it&'s a cultural centre. Glass sheets and iron pillars rise overhead. Inside you&'ll find 2 exhibitions:
- Archaeological remains from 1700 (reservation only)
- From Stones to People. Learn about local life before the Siege of Barcelona (1713–1714)
Rest your tired feet in opulent Parc de la Ciutadella. It&'s 280,000?m² of palm trees, stone elephants and Parisian-style glass and iron greenhouses.
Parrots fly overhead. At its heart of the park you will find the Cascada Monumental, a beautiful stepped fountain. Romantic.
Row a boat across the lake, or visit the zoo. Enjoy an evening&'s walk. Is this the best place in Barcelona to people-watch? Probably.
You can smell the sea here. The beach is close.
What could be better?
Look out for _Mamut_, the mammoth that lurks in Ciutadella park.
**Can I afford it?** €€–€€€ (mid-range–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)