**Additional fees apply. See Landlord Policies.**
* Bedroom 2 has its own private balcony.
* There is a washing machine on the property.
* The kitchen has both a microwave and an electric stove.
* There is a nightclub a few doors down - perfect for night owls!
* It could be possible to have 3 tenants, however there will be an additional cost on the price.
* Please note the apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* **Admin fee:**
* 1-2 month stay: €200
* 3 or more months' stay: €400
* 6+ months' stay: to be discussed with the landlord
* Paral-lel Metro station is a 3-minute walk away and serves lines 2 and 3.
* A nearby bus stop serves route 121.
Parks, tapas and an unbeatable location
Poble-sec is Catalan for &'Dry Village&'.
It boasts an unbeatable location between bucolic Montjuïc Park, the Mediterranean, and Barcelona&'s Old Town.
With such a great location, equally great bars, and tasty tapas, it is very likely you&'ll fall in love with Poble-sec.
But don&'t take our word for it.
Come see for yourself.
**What can I do here?**
Wander up Montjuïc hill. Or take the funicular railway right to the top.
Montjuïc is home to the Museu Nacional d&'Art de Catalunya. You can learn about 1,000 years of Catalan art here.
There are miles of jogging and walking trails, wildflower meadows and forest. The views are spectacular, as are the sports facilities left over from the 1992 Olympics. Montjuïc Castle is here, too. It&'s been here since 1640, waiting for you.
Watch the sun set over the sapphire sea. Lovely.
_Hungry after all that walking?_
Have fun sampling tapas in as many bars as you can – its legitimate research for when you have visitors.
As part of your investigation, try Quimet & Quimet on Carrer del Poeta Cabanyes. Their _montaditos_ (tiny bread rolls topped with happiness) are grown from sunshine and love:
- Cod liver with caviar
- Dried beef with tomato
- Sea urchins
- Salmon with cream cheese
They also serve the best sangria in Barcelona.
Poble-sec is central. You can walk to El Raval, Barri Gòtic and the beach.
Poble-sec is home to El Molino, a replica of Paris&'s famous Moulin Rouge. Doppelgänger.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)