## Apartment description
This 45 m², 2-bedroom apartment in Barri Gòtic is equipped with AC and is nicely decorated with modern furnishings. The interior property has 1 bathroom, an equipped kitchen and a living area with 2 sofas and a television.
The apartment has a fantastic central location close to some of the best bars, restaurants and cultural attractions in Barcelona. The beach is a 20-minute walk away and you will find 2 metro stations nearby.
## What we liked most
* The Gothic Quarter is one of the most interesting places to live in Barcelona.
* The apartment is decorated with colourful accessories that create a fresh and relaxed ambience.
* There are AC units in the living area and bedroom 2 and bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan.
* All rooms, including the bathroom, have a window.
* The living area offers 2 sofas providing enough space for everyone in the apartment to relax together.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven but it is otherwise well equipped to cook.
* There is no washing machine in the apartment but you will find a laundromat nearby.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility limit: €150 per month (tenants to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: €800
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Metro stations Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3) are a 7-minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
Barri Gòtic: Here you’ll be able to find the remains of Barcelona’s Roman origins. As the historic center, you’ll find the Catedral de Barcelona, the Plaça de Sant Jaume, and the headquarters of the Ajuntament (City Hall) and Generalitat de Catalunya (the regional government). Besides the Catedral, there are numerous churches (such as Sant Felip Neri, the Basilica de Santa Mari del Pi, and the Basilica dels Sants Just i Pastor) and the must-visit Plaça Reial. For shopping, the Portal de l’Angel area is a great place to get everything you need. Full of restaurants, bars, and cafés, this area is always bustling with tourists and locals.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan