## Apartment description
There are double-bed rooms in this modern 65?m², 2-bedroom apartment available to rent minutes from the Sagrada Familia Basilica in L'Eixample Dreta. The property has been completely renovated and has elegant wood flooring and wooden ceiling beams. There is an open-layout kitchen and living room, which creates a comfortable common area. Both bedrooms are fully furnished and include an AC unit and TV.
The apartment is in the heart of the L'Eixample Dreta district, which is most known for being home to the Sagrada Família. A tourist hot spot means this area is always buzzing with activity and has a lot of shops, bars, and restaurants.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is completely renovated with stylish furniture and new appliances.
* There is huge mirror in the entrance, which makes the space feel bigger.
* There is AC in each bedroom and in the living room.
* You can eat at the breakfast bar or dining table.
* The neighborhood is full of shops and bars.
## Things to keep in mind
* The table and chairs that are shown in the living room in the photos and video have been removed. They will be replaced soon.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* There are bus stops steps away from the apartment serviced by more multiple lines.
* The Sagrada Família (L2, L5) metro stop is less than a 5-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Situated to the right of the Passeig de Gràcia, this upper middle-class part of L’Eixample (built in the 19th century as Barcelona outgrew the confines of the medieval walls) is ripe for Modernist Catalan enthusiasts. You’ll be able to live amongst Gaudí’s La Pedrera (or Casa Milà) and Sagrada Família. Many other Modernisme structures can be found here, and many are declared UNESCO World Heritage sites. You’ll also find the Arc De Triomf, which greeted visitors to the 1888 World’s Fair (Exposició Universal) and one of the reconverted pavilions: El Palau de la Justicia or El Castell dels 3 Dragons. La Monumental, the only bullring left in Catalunya (even though bullfighting is now banned), is also in this area.
## Neighborhood HD Video