**Age restrictions apply. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
A modern 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent in central El Born, Barcelona. The property has been recently renovated, and it has lovely brick walls in the spacious living room. The property has an enormous terrace, which has a table with chairs, a barbecue, and clotheslines. The kitchen has everything that tenants might need, including a fridge, a washing machine, a water cooler, an oven, a stove, a microwave, a toaster, and plenty of storage space. The bathroom is small but practical, and it has a sizable bathtub in it.
El Born is one of Barcelona's most popular neighborhoods. Full of fantastic museums and incredible architecture, El Born is known for being a cultural hot-spot. El Born is well-connected by public transportation, and it has plenty of delicious restaurants, cafes, and bars.
## What we liked most
* The living room has beautiful brick walls in it.
* Both bedrooms are bright and have double beds.
* The property has a large, gorgeous terrace, where tenants can enjoy meals under the sun. It is for the sole use of this apartment.
* There is a big flat-screen TV in the apartment.
* The bathroom has a nice bathtub in it, where tenants can relax after a long day.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is on the 3rd floor, and there is no elevator.
* In the video, you'll notice that the terrace is accessed through the communal stairwell, but it is private and all for you!
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* The property is a 3-minute walk from the Jaume I metro station.
## Neighborhood description
El Born: This neighborhood has a mixture of historical sites and a trendy scene day and night. Santa Maria del Mar, one of the city’s most beautiful churches that was built thanks to the area’s businessmen and residences, is a must visit. On the Carrer Montcada, you’ll find the Picasso Museum, Barbier-Müller, and Palau Dalmases. If you need to get away from it all, you can relax in the gorgeous Ciutadella park. In addition to having plenty to satisfy your appetite during the day (including eating through Mercat de El Born!), thousands of bars and restaurants open their doors each night to the city’s cosmopolitan and alternative scenes.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan