**2-month deposit required.**
**Postgraduates and professionals only.**
## Apartment description
This 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent in Barri Gòtic, suitable for professionals and postgraduates only. The 70m2 apartment is fully equipped, has a large shared living space with sofas and a TV, and a fully equipped kitchen including an oven. There is a washing machine in the apartment. The bedrooms are bright and have windows to the Carrer. The bathroom has a shower over the bathtub, a washbasin, toilet, and bidet.
The apartment is located in one of the most exciting areas of the city. You will be living just a short walk from Placa de Catalunya and Urquinaona metro station. The area features plenty of restaurants, museums and shops to ensure a comfortable stay.
## What we liked most
* We love the large, bright bedrooms, no excuse not to get up in the morning!
* The kitchen is well equipped and includes an oven.
* You will live right next to a large department store, so equipping the flat with all the little home comforts will be easy!
* This is a really central location in the city, just a short walk from some of the most spectacular sights Barcelona has to offer.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Additional charges: cleaning every 15 days
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Urquinaona metro station (L1, L4) is a 5-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Barri Gòtic: Here you’ll be able to find the remains of Barcelona’s Roman origins. As the historic center, you’ll find the Catedral de Barcelona, the Plaça de Sant Jaume, and the headquarters of the Ajuntament (City Hall) and Generalitat de Catalunya (the regional government). Besides the Catedral, there are numerous churches (such as Sant Felip Neri, the Basilica de Santa Mari del Pi, and the Basilica dels Sants Just i Pastor) and the must-visit Plaça Reial. For shopping, the Portal de l’Angel area is a great place to get everything you need. Full of restaurants, bars, and cafés, this area is always bustling with tourists and locals.
## Neighborhood HD Video