## Apartment description
This furnished 2 bedroom apartment to rent is located in the beautiful Poble Sec region of Barcelona. The apartment itself is spacious and has a fully functional bathroom, a modern and well-equipped kitchen, and ?2 bedrooms, both furnished with a double bed and a standalone wardrobe. There is also an extra third room which could be used for storage.
Poble Sec is a stunning fishing village and one of Barcelona's more residential areas. There are plenty of shops to ensure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay in Barcelona.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Poble Sec is a beautiful part of Barcelona and is perfect for anybody looking for a quiet place in the city,
* The apartment is spacious and boasts a well equipped kitchen.
* Smoking is allowed on the property.
## Things to keep in mind
* Bedroom 2 is the only bedroom with a balcony.
* Wi-Fi is not installed on the property.
## Additional details
* This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator.
* Wi-Fi is NOT installed on the property and NOT activated.
## Landlord policies
* The English-speaking landlord does not live on the property.
* 1 month's rent required as a deposit.
* Rent can be paid by cash, bank transaction, or credit card.
* The apartment is located less than 5 minutes from the Poble Sec metro station.
* There are multiple bus stops within walking distance of the building.
## Neighborhood description
Poble Sec: Meaning “dry village” in Catalan, this area was ironically the city’s natural port over many centuries. Since it was located outside the original city walls, it became a fishing village with a melting pot of people. While Poble Sec is mainly residential today, you’ll find a dynamic crowd at Sala Apolo or El Molino, built as a replica of the famous Moulin Rouge.
## Floor plan