***2-month deposit required.***
## Apartment description
Quiet 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment for rent, located in Horta Guinardo area. This 40m2 apartment is fully furnished, complete with a living area, a kitchen, and two bedrooms, perfect for professionals or a young family.
The apartment is close to Parc Turo de la Peira, Parc Central de Nou Barris and many smaller green areas - ideal for those who prefer to take relaxing walks in nature. You can find several amenities nearby, from shops to restaurants to metro and bus stations.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The living room is stylish and comfortable.
* Both bedrooms have cosy beds and storage units for your belongings.
* A washing machine is provided inside the apartment.
* Parc Turo de la Peira is a 2-minute walk away.
## Things to keep in mind
* Please note that the apartment does not have a heating system.
## Additional details
* This apartment is located on the ground floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator.
* Wi-Fi is installed and activated in the property.
* Water, electricity and Wi-Fi are included up to €100 per month.
## Landlord policies
* The landlord does not live on the property.
* 2-month deposit required.
* Rent to be paid by cash.
* Vilapicina station is just a 5-minute walk away.
* The apartment is next to a bus station.
## Neighborhood description
Your verdant home with a view
Horta-Guinardó nestles at the foot of the Serra de Collserola National Park.
The steep streets reveal glimpses of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea below you.
The living here is easy. Relaxing. A different pace to the rest of Barcelona.
Come and see.
**What can I do here?**
Explore the old town of Horta. It used to be a village and still feels that way. You won’t find many tourists here.
Can Mariner is a library in a 17th-century farmhouse. It specializes in theatre, local knowledge and workshops.
Plaça d'Eivissa is a tiny plaza with bars and all the rest.
Louise Se Va is here. It’s a bar with a young crowd. The friendly staff serve beer, burgers and salads at low prices. The music rocks.
All in all, it’s *bueno, bonito y barato.*
L'Eivissenca is also on Plaça d'Eivissa. It sells yummy ice cream. It also sells *granizados de pomada* (gin with crushed ice and lemonade). Naughty.
Contemplate the Catalan modernist architecture of the former Sant Pau hospital.
Recreate scenes from *Labyrinth* at Parc del Laberint. Sandstone steps and pillars, a leafy green maze – it’s all rather refined. You can look out over the city from one of the many viewpoints too. €2.50 entrance.
Come the night, go to neighbouring Gràcia or Eixample. Your adventure is waiting.
One of Horta-Guinardó’s best-loved vantage points is the Búnquers del Carmel. These are abandoned anti-aircraft bunkers used during the Spanish Civil War. Historic.
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>