## Apartment description
A well-equipped 1 bedroom apartment is for rent, 13 minutes walking from the Barcelona beach. This luminous apartment features top of the line amenities such as a dryer and flat-screen TV, and the living room leads to the exterior balcony with street views. The bedroom features two single beds and the flat is equipped with AC units to keep tenants comfortable all year long. In the surrounding area, Villa Olimpica, you will find a lively atmosphere as there are many restaurants and bars located along the beach. The Parc de la Ciutadella is a few minutes away. The flat is also a couple minutes' walk from the Ciutadella campus of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, making this an ideal choice for those studying at this prestigious institution. The apartment measures 45 m2 in total area.
## HD Video tour
Please note that this is a video tour for an identical apartment located in the same building.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is equipped with AC units to keep tenants cool during the hot summer months.
* The exterior balcony can be used to enjoy a cup of coffee or people watch. You can catch a glimpse of the Sagrada Familia from here!
* The apartment comes with a washing machine along with a dryer, allowing tenants to take care of their laundry at home.
* The living room is spacious and luminous, perfect for hosting guests.
* The open plan kitchen comes with dishes, pots and pans, and other amenities.
* As the bedroom is interior, you will not be bothered by unnecessary street noise.
* All bills come included in the rental price.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not come with an oven, but tenants have a water boiler, toaster, and a 2-element electric stove to cook their meals.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
The apartment is located a few minutes away from metro station Bogatell and Marina.
## Neighborhood description
Villa Olímpica: Built to meet the needs of the 1992 Olympic games, the seaside marina, promenade, and seafood restaurants allow you to take advantage of the seaside. You can also visit the Frank Gehry “Peix” sculpture, as well as enjoy the reputable restaurants and nightlife all with the Mediterranean sea in view.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan