## Apartment description
This one-bedroom, one-bathroom flat is located on Carrer del Dr. Aiguader, in the neighborhood of La Barceloneta. Not only is the flat a short walk from the port, it is also a 10-minute stroll away from the zoo and the popular neighborhood of El Born. Inside the flat is a sunny interior, completely renovated with luxury furnishings and modern decor. This 50?m² flat is perfect for professionals and couples looking for convenience, comfort, and style near the sea and city center.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The flat is completely renovated with a modern design and artistic decor.
* The washing machine also doubles as a dryer for your clothes.
* The kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a dishwasher and an oven.
* Spectacular views of the city and mountainside can be seen through the living room window.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is another bed next to the couch in the living room, ideal for visitors.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 9th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Parking: €100 per month
* Cleaning: upon exit
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* **Variable deposit:**
* Tenancy duration 1-3 months: €500
* Tenancy duration of more than 3 months: €1000
* Barceloneta (TMB L4 Línia 4) and the Jaume I (TMB L4 Línia 4) Metro stops are each a 5-minute walk away.
* Drassanes (TMB L3 Línia 3) Metro stop is a 10-minute stroll.
* The flat is also a four-minute walk from the Estació de França, with service on the RENFE Larga and Media Distancia trains as well as Rodalies RENFE service.
## Neighborhood description
The fishermen’s neighborhood along the water, La Barceloneta is popular for those looking for sun, surf, and good seafood. You’ll be able to find people walking along the beachside on foot, two wheels, or even rollerblades all year long, and of course, a quick swim when the weather is nice! The most popular type of apartment in this area is the “¼ de casa,” which have a dining room, bedroom, and kitchen all in one space. You can also find the L’Aquarium de Barcelona, one of Europe’s largest, as well as an IMAX movie theater in this district.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan