## Apartment description
You will be in walking distance of both the city center and the beach at this fashionable 1 bedroom apartment. Located in the Barceloneta neighborhood, the apartment features high ceilings with exposed wooden beams, parquet flooring, and lots of character. The landlord has shown great attention to detail, with tasteful and original vintage touches. With a floor area of 33 sqm, the apartment is cozy however it is fully equipped, including an oven, combination washer dryer, and balconies in both the living room and bedroom. Additional amenities include A/C, a flat screen television, and Wi-Fi. This exterior apartment is close to many of Barcelona’s most famous attractions, shopping, and nightlife, and just a stone’s throw from the famous Sant Sebastià beach.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Both modern and vintage, this apartment has a wonderful mix of times and tastes. It is beautifully decorated however leaves room for the tenant to add their own personal touches.
* Just between the beach and city center, the location is ideal. It is close to many famous attractions, bars, and restaurants, and the bus stop is around the corner.
* The apartment is equipped with a combination washer and dryer, as well as an oven.
* All utilities including Wi-Fi are included in the rent.
## Things to keep in mind
* The building does not have an elevator, however the apartment is located on the first floor.
* Barceloneta was originally the fishermen's district, so many of the buildings are old tenements. However the neighborhood has undergone a renewal and is perfectly safe, with great restaurants and biking and jogging paths nearby.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 1st floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. It has an electric A/C and heating unit and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on an individual rack on the balcony, or in the washer dryer. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month). Wi-Fi is installed in the property and is activated.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction. Maximum occupancy: 2.
The Barceloneta metro stop (line 4) is less than 10 minutes walking, and a bus stops for lines 39, 45, 59, 64 and D20 are just down the street. Buses can take you all over the city, including Camp Nou, Plaça de Catalunya, the Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Grácia, and much more.
## Neighborhood description
La Barceloneta is a neighborhood in the Ciutat Vella district of Barcelona. The neighborhood was constructed during the 18th century for the residents of the Ribera neighborhood who had been displaced by the construction of the Ciudadela of Barcelona. The neighborhood is roughly triangular, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, the Moll d'Espanya of Port Vell, and the El Born neighborhood. The neighborhood is serviced by its own stop on the Barcelona Metro. Torre Sant Sebastià is the terminus of the Port Vell Aerial Tramway; opened in 1931, it connects La Barceloneta with Montjuïc across Port Vell. La Barceloneta is known for its sandy beach (which made an appearance in Don Quixote) and its many restaurants and nightclubs along the boardwalk.
## Floor plan