## Apartment description
This 72?m² apartment on Carrer de Còrsega in Gràcia is a bargain - probably the best deal in the city! The spacious apartment actually has 2 bedrooms, but only one of them is for rent - the other is kept for the landlady to stay in when she visits the city 1 weekend per month. This means that for the price of a room in a shared apartment, you will have an entire apartment to yourself for the majority of the time! Even better, you are given the option of which room you would like to rent:
* **Room 1:** which has a single bed, a wardrobe and a desk, is available to rent for **€650 per month.**
* **Room 2:** which has a double bed, a chest of drawers, and access to the balcony, is available to rent for **€900 per month** for an individual, or **€1050 per month** for a couple.
The apartment is modernly decorated and is equipped with up-to-date appliances in the kitchen and bathroom. The large living room provides an ideal space to entertain guests. Alternatively, tenants can relax and enjoy a quiet meal while admiring the view from the balconies.
The neighbourhood you will be living in is central, just a few minute's walk from the world-famous Dali creation, La Sagrada Familia. Nearby you can find a great deal of shopping, so that you can find everything you will need in your day-to-day life. There are also plenty of transport options nearby, and nightlife is never far away.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* All utilities are included in the price, so there are no surprise fees.
* The apartment is close to many cultural and historical attractions.
* The living room has two balconies, which lets in a lot of natural light and brightens up the place.
* There are plenty of transportation options, so tenants can move around the city with ease.
* The neighborhood of the apartment, Gracia, is a popular area yet maintains a local atmosphere.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen is a bit small, but there is plenty of space to move around in the living room.
* The landlady lives in the apartment one weekend per month. She will occupy room 1 or room 2, depending on which room tenant prefers.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 6th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utilities limit: €100 per month (tenant to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: yes (very occasionally)
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Smoking: not permitted
* Pets: not permitted
* Maximum occupancy: 2 people
* The 35-year-old landlady will be living on the property for one weekend every month.
* There are three bus stops that encircle the apartment and connect to routes 20, 45, 47, 55, H8, N4 and N6.
* The closest metro is Verdaguer (L4 and L5). They are all a three minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
In the eyes of its residents, La Vila de Gràcia is its own village right in the heart of the Ciutat Comtal. Full of boutiques run by young designers and restaurants serving a wider variety of international cuisines, it is considered to be an artsy area filled with young people who flock to the numerous plazas found nestled in the neighborhood. The street decorations during the Festa Major in August will make your jaw drop! Even with all its bohemian flair, you’ll still find Modernist buildings like Hotel Casa Fuster, Casa Vicens, and Parc Güell, in this district.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan