**This landlord requires a 2 month deposit.**
## Apartment description
Spotahome is proud to present a modern and stylish 1-bedroom apartment for rent, located on calle Sant Jacint in the trendy district of El Born. It's a perfect location for those wishing to live close to Parc de la Ciutadella and in the midst of plenty of museums and lots of transportation. This exterior apartment is beautifully decorated throughout, featuring modern furniture in its bathroom, bedroom, living area and the fully equipped kitchen. You will also have air conditioning, a satellite television and a small balcony overlooking the quiet street. And as a bonus point, La Barceloneta beach is just a 15 minute walk away!
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* To make your life just a tiny bit easier, you will have a dryer as well as the dishwasher and air conditioning.
* The location of this apartment couldn't be more perfect - you will be situated in El Born and around plenty of museums and just a few minutes away from the beach and Parc de la Ciutadella.
* Every room in the apartment is modernly furnished and very cosy - perfect for those wishing to live in true style.
* We really like the funky green colour of the bathroom sink and the heating rack for your towels.
* The apartment is beautifully decorated with carpets, coloured walls and wooden ceilings which create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen is fully equipped - you will also have dishes and pots so you won't have to bring anything when you arrive.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the second floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has A/C for heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes in the dryer or on the drying rack inside the apartment. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month) and the maximum lease is 330 days (11 months). Wi-Fi is installed and activated in the property.
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Smoking: yes
* Pets: no
Jaume I metro station, with the yellow line 4 is just a 3 minute walk away. You will also have access to plenty of bus stations, with night buses available.
## Neighborhood description
El Born: This neighborhood has a mixture of historical sites and a trendy scene day and night. Santa Maria del Mar, one of the city’s most beautiful churches that was built thanks to the area’s businessmen and residences, is a must visit. On the Carrer Montcada, you’ll find the Picasso Museum, Barbier-Müller, and Palau Dalmases. If you need to get away from it all, you can relax in the gorgeous Ciutadella park. In addition to having plenty to satisfy your appetite during the day (including eating through Mercat de El Born!), thousands of bars and restaurants open their doors each night to the city’s cosmopolitan and alternative scenes
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan