## Apartment description
This modern, newly renovated apartment right in Barcelona's city centre, is perfect for those looking to immerse themselves directly in all that this city has to offer! Located on Carrer de la Lluna, in the bustling neighbourhood of El Raval, you will be ensured a unique experience for the duration of your stay in Barcelona. The apartment has recently been refurbished and has a spacious and sunny double bedroom. The kitchen has been fitted with new electrical appliances and comes fully equipped; though it does not appear in the photos, there will be a washing machine when the new tenants move in! There is a foldable sofa bed in the living area which comes handy when you have friends stay over. The balcony looks out onto the street below, providing the perfect setting to people watch as the sun sets over Barcelona. The total area of this flat is 45 m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The location of the apartment is perfect! Right in Barcelona's city centre, it is one of the most exciting and vibrant neighbourhoods to be living in right now!
* The apartment has been fitted with brand new appliances so you will not have to worry about things breaking down on you
* The balcony is a lovely addition to this amazing apartment
* Though not shown in the photos, the landlord will provide a washing machine in the kitchen.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is no elevator to this apartment that is 4 floors up! You'll be sure to save money on gym fees.
* The apartment does not have a TV or microwave.
* Noise levels could be a little bit of a problem on the weekends but we are sure you'll be out exploring the city for yourself, it won't be an issue!
* Though cleaning service is included in the rent, cleaning products need to be purchased by the tenants.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on the balcony.
The apartment is a 4 minute walk to metro Sant Antoni (line 2) and a 9 minute walk to metro Liceu (line 3).
## Neighborhood description
El Raval: Located to the left of Les Rambles between two of Barcelona’s major markets, El Mercat de Sant Josep (better known as La Boquería) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, the former red light district is a diverse and thriving area that’s ripe for exploring. You’ll find the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, and the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania nestled in this district as well. This is a great area to shop for clothes, and though the increased gentrification is pushing out small businesses, you can still find more of a variety than the designer stores in L’Eixample. In spite of not having the cleanest nor safest streets, this area is definitely worth visiting.
## Floor plan