## Apartment description
This cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is for rent on Carrer de Valdonzella in the El Raval area of Barcelona. Known as one of the most vibrant districts, El Raval offers everything from museums, bars, and boutiques to keep you busy all day and night. The apartment for rent is perfect for a student, as the University of Barcelona is located a mere 5 minute walk. Alternatively, its convenient location with access to many bus and metro lines makes this flat an attractive choice for a professional! The apartment's best feature is the luminous living room with beamed ceilings and the exterior balcony that looks down on the bustling neighboring streets. With this 35 m² flat as a base, tenants will be able to make the best out of their stay in Barcelona!
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is very cozy, with a luminous living room that leads to an exterior balcony. The balcony is perfect for reading a book or having a quick coffee!
* The prime location of the apartment makes it easy for tenants to enjoy everything that Barcelona has to offer.
* The wooden ceiling beams add a lot of charm to the flat.
* The bathroom has a bathtub for those who like to take baths.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is not equipped with an oven, microwave, or TV.
* The bedroom doesn't have a window, but it has an opening that connects it to the living room. Being an interior, it is quiet.
* Though cleaning service is included in the rent, cleaning products need to be purchased by the tenants.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on racks inside the apartment or on the balcony.
Metro station Placa de Catalunya is a 7 minute walk. The University of Barcelona is a 5 minute walk.
## Neighborhood description
El Raval: Located to the left of Les Rambles between two of Barcelona’s major markets, El Mercat de Sant Josep (better known as La Boquería) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, the former red light district is a diverse and thriving area that’s ripe for exploring. You’ll find the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, and the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania nestled in this district as well. This is a great area to shop for clothes, and though the increased gentrification is pushing out small businesses, you can still find more of a variety than the designer stores in L’Eixample. In spite of not having the cleanest nor safest streets, this area is definitely worth visiting.
## Floor plan