## Apartment description
A tidy 1 bedroom apartment on Carrer de la Lluna, in the neighborhood of El Raval, close to some important landmarks such as the University of Barcelona, the Museu d'Art Contemporani and the Mercado de La Boqueria. You will find all types of shops, restaurants and services within this bustling neighbourhood, however Plaza Catalunya and metro station Sant Antoni are both within a 6-minute walk, allowing you to access the public transport network to explore other corners of the city. This exterior flat has 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a spacious living area opening up to a gorgeous little balcony overlooking the street. The total floor area is 50 sqm.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The bedroom comes equipped with a double bed, a wardrobe and two bedside tables.
* There is a spare single bed in the living area, which can be used as a sofa on a day-to-day basis or to host guests.
* The apartment is exterior but silent, and receives lots of natural light..
* El Raval has heaps of personality, and you can enjoy of some cool views over this lively neighbourhood from the balcony.
## Things to keep in mind
* You won't find a TV in the apartment, but there is plenty to keep you entertained in this bustling neighbourhood!
* The kitchen does not come with a microwave, but it is equipped with a stove.
* The bedroom doesn't have a window but has an opening towards the living room which lets in some natural light.
* Even though you can't see the washing machine in the photos or video, the landlord has told us that he will install one in the flat.
* Though cleaning service is included in the rent, cleaning products need to be purchased by the tenants.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your washing using a rack in the balcony.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Sant Antoni, where you can access metro line 2. Plaza Catalunya is 6-minutes from the apartment, where you can access local train services and metro lines 6 and 7.
## Neighborhood description
El Raval: Located to the left of Les Rambles between two of Barcelona’s major markets, El Mercat de Sant Josep (better known as La Boquería) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, the former red light district is a diverse and thriving area that’s ripe for exploring. You’ll find the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, and the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania nestled in this district as well. This is a great area to shop for clothes, and though the increased gentrification is pushing out small businesses, you can still find more of a variety than the designer stores in L’Eixample. In spite of not having the cleanest nor safest streets, this area is definitely worth visiting.
## Floor plan