**The casual El Born corner**
_Because it’s cozy and laid-back_
**Will I like it here?**
Indeed. You can’t beat the location. It’s an exciting neighborhood that will keep you hopping. The apartment is casual and cozy – perfect for you and your partner.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your open kitchen, living, and dining room has exposed beam ceilings and wood floors. Relax or entertain here – it’s versatile and has a balcony. A washer is in the hall.
We think this pad is perfect for people who like to get out. Discover new bars and restaurants. Be a tourist on Saturdays. Wind down with strolls through Ciutadella Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Balcony – pull out a chair, have a glass of sherry and a cigarette.
- Versatile casual living area – a comfy place to entertain.
- El Born – the neighborhood is full of bars, cafés, and things to see and do.
**But you need to know this…**
- The bedroom is small – you don’t spend a lot of waking time there anyhow.
- Smoking is allowed in this property.
- You can bring along your furry friend - pets are allowed too!
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cozy space on a cool street in El Born.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Portal Nou in Barcelona. You have an open kitchen, dining, and living room. There’s a balcony and a washer.
It’s a perfect space for a social couple. Sample new tapas in different eateries every weekend. Meet friends in trendy bars. Play tourist at famous nearby sites.