A stylish studio apartment is available to rent in Poble-sec. The apartment has a spacious main room, where you'll find a large double bed, a cozy couch, and a flatscreen TV. The kitchen has all the essentials, including a stove, an oven, a microwave, and a washing machine. The bathroom is modern, and it has a sizeable shower and plenty of storage space for all your things.
You'll be living in Poble-sec, a well-connected neighborhood near the incredible Montjuic. Around the area, you'll find lots of restaurants, tapas bars, cafes, and museums to enjoy. And, with a Metro station nearby, you'll never be far from anything in Barcelona!
- You'll be living near the incredible Montjuic!
- The apartment is stylish and sunny.
- The kitchen is well-equipped.
- The bathroom is modern.
- Property type: studio
- Floor area: 35?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Cleaning: monthly service included
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, German
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Smoking allowed: terrace only
- Pets permitted: no
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Admin fee: €500 (to be paid upon arrival)
- **Variable rent:**
- Stays of 1–3 months: €100 added to the monthly rent (this cost does not apply for June, July and August!)
- **Check-in info:**
- Monday - Sunday: 13:00 - 20:00
- After 00:00: €30 fee
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- The apartment is a 10-minute walk from Metro Poble-sec.
Parks, tapas and an unbeatable location
Poble-sec is Catalan for &'Dry Village&'.
It boasts an unbeatable location between bucolic Montjuïc Park, the Mediterranean, and Barcelona&'s Old Town.
With such a great location, equally great bars, and tasty tapas, it is very likely you&'ll fall in love with Poble-sec.
But don&'t take our word for it.
Come see for yourself.
**What can I do here?**
Wander up Montjuïc hill. Or take the funicular railway right to the top.
Montjuïc is home to the Museu Nacional d&'Art de Catalunya. You can learn about 1,000 years of Catalan art here.
There are miles of jogging and walking trails, wildflower meadows and forest. The views are spectacular, as are the sports facilities left over from the 1992 Olympics. Montjuïc Castle is here, too. It&'s been here since 1640, waiting for you.
Watch the sun set over the sapphire sea. Lovely.
_Hungry after all that walking?_
Have fun sampling tapas in as many bars as you can – its legitimate research for when you have visitors.
As part of your investigation, try Quimet & Quimet on Carrer del Poeta Cabanyes. Their _montaditos_ (tiny bread rolls topped with happiness) are grown from sunshine and love:
- Cod liver with caviar
- Dried beef with tomato
- Sea urchins
- Salmon with cream cheese
They also serve the best sangria in Barcelona.
Poble-sec is central. You can walk to El Raval, Barri Gòtic and the beach.
Poble-sec is home to El Molino, a replica of Paris&'s famous Moulin Rouge. Doppelgänger.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)