**Variable deposit. See Landlord Policies for details.**
* We loved the red wood decor!
* Pets are allowed in the apartment.
* Smoking is allowed by the windows.
* There is a washing machine.
* Wi-Fi is not installed in the apartment.
* The apartment is on the 4th floor and there is no elevator.
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* **Variable deposit**
* Deposit for people without pets: 1 month’s rent
* Deposit for people with pets: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
* Smoking allowed: by windows only
* Pets permitted: yes
* A bus stop at the end of the road serves routes 24, N6, and V11.
* Sant Antoni metro station is a 5 minute walk away and serves line L2.
Your diverse and bohemian home
El Raval has found new life in recent years.
Not long ago it was a red-light district. Now it&'s one of Barcelona&'s best places to live. You have iconic sights and party zones within walking distance. It&'s multicultural and welcoming.
Do you dream of a Catalonian adventure?
Try El Raval.
**What can I do here?**
Stop shopping at your local supermarket.
Shop at Mercat de la Boqueria instead. You can get all your fresh fruit, veg and meat here. The difference is the produce. It&'s local. So are the people selling it. Your money goes back into the community rather than an offshore tax haven.
There are 300 stalls. You can buy everything from garlic to guacamole, honey to _jamón_ (ham) There&'s a food school too. Come here to learn the local chefs&' secrets.
Enter the confusing and chameleonic world of Modern Art:
- Museu d&'Art Contemporani de Barcelona
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
When evening falls outside the Museu d&'Art, you can watch skateboarders and breakdancers sharpen their skills. Good skills they are, too.
Visit Gaudí&'s Palau Güell. It&'s a 128-year-old mansion. A masterpiece of wonder. Unicorn dreams and fairy-tales sleep under the stairs. Possibly.
When night falls, head to dusty-bottled Bar Marsella for an absinthe.
El Raval comes from the Arabic word _rabad,_ meaning _outskirts_. That&'s because El Raval was once on the edge of Barcelona. Today it&'s central. Expansion.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)