This 65?m², 1-bedroom apartment available to rent offers a beautiful and stylish home located in the central El Raval neighborhood. Located in a traditional building the apartment's green and white walls complement he wooden beams and wood flooring. The spacious living room has beautiful vintage furniture pieces and opens up onto a terrace with lots pf plants. The fully equipped kitchen has a service window that looks into the living room and also allows for more natural light.
If you are looking to live in a lively and central location, you will love El Raval! On Carrer del Marquès e Barberà, you are a few minutes' walk to Las Ramblas, a street away from Gaudi's famous home Palau Güell, and less than 20 minutes from the Barcelona Port. The apartment is also near the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Living here you will never be bored with plenty to do right outside your door.
* We love the huge walk-in closet.
* If you love to cook, you'll love the big stove and oven,
* The bedroom has high ceilings and also has a private balcony.
* An animal lover? Bring your pets!
* You are very central, just a few minutes' walk to Barcelona's lively Las Ramblas avenue,
* This is a 4th-floor apartment in a building with no elevator, but the views are worth the walk up!
* There is a closet that is for the landlord's private use and not available to the tenant.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 65?m²
* Floor: 4th
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility limit (Water, electricity, gas): €60 per month (tenant to pay excess)
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets allowed: yes
* Contract must be signed before move-in date.
* The Liceu metro stop is only 4 minutes away and on line 3.
* There are several bus stops nearby.
Your diverse and bohemian home
El Raval has found new life in recent years.
Not long ago it was a red-light district. Now it&'s one of Barcelona&'s best places to live. You have iconic sights and party zones within walking distance. It&'s multicultural and welcoming.
Do you dream of a Catalonian adventure?
Try El Raval.
**What can I do here?**
Stop shopping at your local supermarket.
Shop at Mercat de la Boqueria instead. You can get all your fresh fruit, veg and meat here. The difference is the produce. It&'s local. So are the people selling it. Your money goes back into the community rather than an offshore tax haven.
There are 300 stalls. You can buy everything from garlic to guacamole, honey to _jamón_ (ham) There&'s a food school too. Come here to learn the local chefs&' secrets.
Enter the confusing and chameleonic world of Modern Art:
- Museu d&'Art Contemporani de Barcelona
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
When evening falls outside the Museu d&'Art, you can watch skateboarders and breakdancers sharpen their skills. Good skills they are, too.
Visit Gaudí&'s Palau Güell. It&'s a 128-year-old mansion. A masterpiece of wonder. Unicorn dreams and fairy-tales sleep under the stairs. Possibly.
When night falls, head to dusty-bottled Bar Marsella for an absinthe.
El Raval comes from the Arabic word _rabad,_ meaning _outskirts_. That&'s because El Raval was once on the edge of Barcelona. Today it&'s central. Expansion.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)