**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**2 months rent required as deposit. Professionals or students only. Additional fees. Special Landlord Policies**
**Save money by staying longer!**
## Apartment description
You'll love this cheerful and welcoming 1-bedroom apartment, available to rent on Carrer del Comandant Benítez in Les Corts. The 45?m² apartment is stylish and has modern furniture and fittings. It comprises a bright and open feeling living room, a kitchen, and a bedroom, plus a contemporary bathroom.
You'll be living in the west of Barcelona, near the world famous Camp Nou stadium, home of FC Barcelona. It's a bustling and busy area of the city, with plenty of shopping and nightlife nearby. Transport is good, with both lines 5 and 3 of the Metro less than 10 minutes walk away.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Utility bills: €80 per month (average cost)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months' rent
* Minimum age for tenants: 18
* Maximum age for tenants: 35
* Payment method: cash; credit card
* Smoking: not permitted
* Pets: not permitted
* **Variable rent:**
* Stays of less than 6 months: €1050 per month
* Stays of 6–12 months: €930 per month
* Stays of more than 12 months: €800 per month
* **15-day booking policy:**
* Your move-in date must be within 15 days of the availability date
* Example: If the previous tenant leaves on July 1, you must move in by July 15
* **Fortnightly payment policy:**
* Move-in date is 1–15th: you pay the whole month's rent
* Move-in date is 15–31st: you pay half a month's rent
* Move-out date is 1–15th: you pay half a month's rent
* Move-out date is 15–31st: you pay the whole month's rent
* **Documents required:**
* Copy of passport: yes
* Copy of study or work documents: yes
* **Additional fees:**
* Contract fee: €800 to be paid upon arrival
* **More specific landlord policies:**
* Please check a sample of this Landlord's contract by ![staticPage 157 (clicking here)]
* The nearest Metro station is Badal, on line 5. It's a 7-minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
Your residential, academic and sporty soul station
Welcome home, Barcelona fans.
Yes, Les Corts is home to FC Barcelona’s iconic Camp Nou stadium. But it also has a large university district and great shopping. Lively squares like Plaça de la Concòrdia punctuate the pedestrian streets.
Sound good to you?
**What can I do here?**
Up your adrenaline. Catch an FC Barcelona game at Camp Nou.
This huge bowl of a stadium fits in 99,354 fans. Messi, Suarez and Neymar play here. Giants of the game, they win more than they lose.
*Not for you?*
Take the stadium tour. You don’t have to like football to enjoy it. Promise.
Or lose yourself in the immaculate gardens of Pedralbes Palace. Think classical architecture and busts, water features and potted plants. Geometric lawns too. Lovely.
Head to Avinguda Diagonal. Enjoy some retail therapy at El Corte Inglés or the L’Illa Diagonal shopping centre.
Metro Line 3 will take you into the bustling, vibrant city centre in no time at all.
Camp Nou is the biggest football stadium in Europe. *Visca Barça!*
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>
## Neighborhood HD Video