## Apartment description
This fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment in Sants is 50?m² and offers a basic kitchen, bathroom and a living area. The apartment occupies the upper level of a duplex, and the lower level is occupied by the landlady.
The apartment boasts a convenient central location close to the metro, bus, and supermarkets. There are also numerous restaurants and bars to explore nearby, and you can walk to Camp Nou in 15 minutes.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is in a quiet residential area, close to transport and amenities.
* There is plenty of storage space for your personal items.
* The living area offers a sofa and a dining table.
* The bedroom has both a double bed and a single bed.
* The kitchen has an electric stove, half-refrigerator and cooking utensils.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment's entrance is shared with the landlady, but both apartments are otherwise independent from each other.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 8th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Property maintenance: included in rent
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Lives in building: yes
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets allowed: no
* Badal metro station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment and serves line L5.
## Neighborhood description
Your central, unpretentious hideout
Urban, urbane and central.
Home to Barcelona’s main train station.
Sants has a strong community spirit. And a multitude of options when it comes to bars, shopping and nightlife.
Sants’ green lung is the towering Montjuïc Park.
Sound good to you?
**What can I do here?**
Go to Plaça dels Països Catalans, next to the station. Admire the skills of the skaters. *Dem skills*…
In Parc de l’Espanya Industrial, you can discover the area’s industrial heritage. It’s a strange place though:
* Concrete vistas
* A vast iron dragon
* The occasional tree
* Strange lookout towers (lighthouses)
You’ll have to make up your own mind on this one.
Take yourself on a day trip from Sants station. You can get to the Basque country in 6 hours. And with almost 40 Michelin-starred restaurants, it’s one of the top food destinations in Europe.
Need to get out?
You have hours of exploring to do in sprawling Montjuïc park. There are miles of jogging trails. It’s home to the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya too. You can learn about 1,000 years of Catalan art.
And then there’s that view of the city and sea.
At the end of August, the whole neighbourhood celebrates the Festa Major de Sants. Human pyramids, fireworks, Catalan food and drink – it’s full on. Party on. And on.
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>
## Floor plan