**Special Landlord Policies.**
## Apartment description
This 1-bedroom apartment available to rent is located in the lively El Born neighborhood. There is an en-suite bedroom with a double bed and built-in wardrobe. The window looks into the open-layout living room and kitchen fully equipped and furnished with a couch, dining table, and flat-screen TV.
El Born is a popular neighborhood, home to many trendy bars and restaurants. Although you are in the city, you have the large Ciutadella Park a 5-minute walk away and can easily reach the beach. Be sure to check out the various markets, known for their delicious food.
## What we liked most
* All the appliances are brand new.
* The living room has a flat-screen TV.
* There is both a washing machine and a dryer.
* The apartment is minutes from the large Ciutadella Park and a short metro ride to the beach.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is no oven in the kitchen, but it comes equipped with an electric stove and microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Number of bathrooms: 1 (en suite)
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Deposit refund method: PayPal
* Payment method: cash
* Cancellation policy: ![staticPage 156 (**strict**)]
* Occupancy rules: 1 person per room
* Cleaning: every 15 days
* Smoking not permitted
* **Check in:**
* Monday – Friday, 11:00 – 18:00: free
* Any other time: €20 fee
* **Check out:**
* Cleaning fee: €50 per person
* The apartment is about a 10-minute walk from both the Estació de França and Arc de Triomf train stations.
* You can reach the Jaume 1 (L4) metro station on foot in about 7 minutes.
## Neighborhood description
This neighborhood has a mixture of historical sites and a trendy scene day and night. Santa Maria del Mar, one of the city’s most beautiful churches that was built thanks to the area’s businessmen and residences, is a must visit. On the Carrer Montcada, you’ll find the Picasso Museum, Barbier-Müller, and Palau Dalmases. If you need to get away from it all, you can relax in the gorgeous Ciutadella park. In addition to having plenty to satisfy your appetite during the day (including eating through Mercat de El Born!), thousands of bars and restaurants open their doors each night to the city’s cosmopolitan and alternative scenes.
## Neighborhood HD Video