## Apartment description
A charming, 1-bedroom apartment with AC is available to rent in the vibrant Barri Gòtic. The interior of this property is cosy, with wooden beams that decorate the ceilings. The apartment has a large living and dining room, with 2 sofas that convert into beds for when you have guests to stay. The kitchen is partially equipped, and there is 1 compact bathroom in the apartment.
This apartment in on Carrer dels Escudellers Blancs, in the heart of Barcelona's coveted Barri Gòtic. The local neighbourhood is full of things to do and famous points of interest including Las Ramblas, the beach and the Cathedral are all nearby. This property is also ideal for students, who can walk to the University of Barcelona in about 17 minutes.
## What we liked most
* AC units are spread throughout the property.
* The living room has 2 sofa beds for guests.
* This property has characterful wooden ceiling beams which makes it cosy.
* The University of Barcelona is approximately 17 minutes away.
* Famous places including Las Ramblas, the cathedral and the beach are nearby.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is interior and on the ground floor - you might not get much natural sunlight.
* There is only 1 photo of the bathroom, but you can see it in more detail in the video.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utilities limit: €150 per month
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: no
* Liceu metro station is 5 minutes away.
## Neighborhood description
Barri Gòtic: Here you’ll be able to find the remains of Barcelona’s Roman origins. As the historic center, you’ll find the Catedral de Barcelona, the Plaça de Sant Jaume, and the headquarters of the Ajuntament (City Hall) and Generalitat de Catalunya (the regional government). Besides the Catedral, there are numerous churches (such as Sant Felip Neri, the Basilica de Santa Mari del Pi, and the Basilica dels Sants Just i Pastor) and the must-visit Plaça Reial. For shopping, the Portal de l’Angel area is a great place to get everything you need. Full of restaurants, bars, and cafés, this area is always bustling with tourists and locals.
## Neighborhood HD Video