**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This modern 60 m² 1-bedroom apartment is equipped with new furniture and appliances. There is a nicely presented open-plan kitchen and dining area, and a stylish bathroom with tiled walls and floor. The bedroom has a double bed and a large wardrobe.
The apartment is located in the charming neighbourhood of Gràcia, surrounded by shops, cafes, and restaurants. Lesseps square is a short walk away, providing easy access to the metro to take you around the city.
## What we liked most
* The living area has an extendable table with 4 chairs, allowing you to have some friends over for a meal.
* The wall-mounted television can be enjoyed from the dining table or a comfortable sofa.
* The bathroom is equipped with a modern rain shower.
* The stunning Jardins del Turó del Putxet, offering beautiful panoramic city views, is 5 minutes from the apartment.
## Things to keep in mind
* The living area does not have a window, but there is a skylight in the kitchen and 2 large windows in the bedroom.
* The washing machine and dryer are located in a common laundry room.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: Ground
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Additional features: Access to shared terrace, parking for up to 2 bicycles and a small allocated storage room
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Lives in the apartment building: yes
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Vallcarca metro station is a 6-minute walk from the apartment and serves line L3.
* Lesseps metro station, also on L3, is a 10-minute walk away.
* Several buses stop nearby, including lines 27, 116 and N0.
## Neighborhood description
Gràcia: In the eyes of its residents, La Vila de Gràcia is its own village right in the heart of the Ciutat Comtal. Full of boutiques run by young designers and restaurants serving a wider variety of international cuisines, it is considered to be an artsy area filled with young people who flock to the numerous plazas found nestled in the neighborhood. The street decorations during the Festa Major in August will make your jaw drop! Even with all its bohemian flair, you’ll still find Modernist buildings like Hotel Casa Fuster, Casa Vicens, and Parc Güell, in this district.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan