## Apartment description
This interior 1-bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom covers an area of 57sqm. It features a spacious kitchen that is fully-equipped and has a washing machine. The charming living area is an ideal space to relax, with polished wooden floors and fashionable furnishings including a sofa, coffee table, and bookcase. The apartment is bright, and has a lovely balcony overlooking the street below.
The apartment is located on Carrer de la Lleialta, in El Raval. This vibrant neighbourhood is excellently located, within walking distance of the beach, and close to attractions such as La Boquería and the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona).
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* This is a very stylish and fashionably decorated apartment.
* The bedroom is very tidy, and furnished with a wooden framed double bed and standalone wardrobe.
* The apartment is bright and airy.
* There is a balcony with beautiful views over the tree-lined plaza below.
* The apartment is located within walking distance of the beach.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Obligatory cleaning fee at end of tenancy: €50
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: €500
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* The Poble Sec metro station is 7 minutes walk from the apartment and serves line L3.
* The Sant Antoni metro station (L2) is 6 minutes away.
## Neighborhood description
El Raval: Located to the left of Les Rambles between two of Barcelona’s major markets, El Mercat de Sant Josep (better known as La Boquería) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, the former red light district is a diverse and thriving area that’s ripe for exploring. You’ll find the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, and the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania nestled in this district as well. This is a great area to shop for clothes, and though the increased gentrification is pushing out small businesses, you can still find more of a variety than the designer stores in L’Eixample. This area is definitely worth visiting!
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan