**Seasonal summer rental prices. See Landlord Policies.**
## Apartment description
A sunny, 35m2, 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with a balcony is for rent in the central neighbourhood of Gràcia for up to 2 people. This area is very popular amongst citizens of Barcelona, as it is filled with interesting bars, restaurants and cafés. Tenants can easily reach other areas of the city, as Diagonal metro station and Gràcia train station are nearby. The living, kitchen, and dining areas are designed with an open plan layout. The living room has comfortable seating, and the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and plenty of storage space. The cosy bedroom is furnished with a double bed and atractive artwork.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* A/C units are spread throughout the property to keep it cool in summer.
* This apartment is situated in a well-connected area – just 5 minutes from Diagonal metro station and 9 minutes from Gràcia train station.
* You can enjoy views of the lively street below from the apartment balcony.
* The interior of this property is stylishly decorated with a combination of modern and traditional furniture.
* Exposed brick walls add character.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment does not have a dryer, but tenants can hang their laundry from the balcony or walk to the nearest laundrette.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility limit: €50 per month (tenant to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Bills included: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; credit card
* Tenant maximum: 2 people
* Stays of 1 month: €500
* Stays of more than 1 month: 1 month’s rent
**Variable rent price depending on season:**
* Price in June, July, August and September: €1300 per month
Diagonal is the closest metro station and it can be reached in just 5 minutes. This station serves Lines 3 and 5. Tenants can also walk 9 minutes to reach Gràcia, one of Barcelona's main train stations.
## Neighborhood description
Gràcia: In the eyes of its residents, La Vila de Gràcia is its own village right in the heart of the Ciutat Comtal. Full of boutiques run by young designers and restaurants serving a wider variety of international cuisines, it is considered to be an artsy area filled with young people who flock to the numerous plazas found nestled in the neighbourhood. The street decorations during the Festa Major in August will make your jaw drop! Even with all its bohemian flair, you’ll still find Modernist buildings like Hotel Casa Fuster, Casa Vicens, and Parc Güell, in this district.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan