**Seasonal summer rental prices. See Landlord Policies.**
## Apartment description
A modern, 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with a balcony in the stylish neighbourhood of Gràcia is available to rent for up to 2 people. This coveted area is filled with unique places to socialise that suit all tastes and budgets. This well-connected neighbourhood is designed in a grid-style layout, so it is easy to navigate. The living, dining, and kitchen area are designed using a spacious, open-plan layout. The living room has comfortable seating, and the kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and plenty of storage space.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Situated in an extremely well-connected area, this property is just 5 minutes from Diagonal metro station, and 9 minutes from Gràcia train station.
* This property is very stylish, decorated with a combination of modern and traditional furniture – the ceilings are made from bricks and wooden beams.
* There is a balcony which looks out onto the lively street below.
* High ceilings make the apartment seem more spacious.
* A/C units are spread throughout the property – an essential feature for apartments in Barcelona.
## Things to keep in mind
* This property does not have a dryer but tenants can either hang their laundry from a rack on the balcony or they can walk to the nearest laundrette.
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but it has a fully functioning electrical stove and microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility limit: €50 per month (tenant to pay excess)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Bills included: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; credit card
* Tenant maximum: 2 people
* Stays of 1 month: €500
* Stays of more than 1 month: 1 month’s rent
**Variable rent price depending on season:**
* Price in June, July, August and September: €1300 per month
Diagonal, the closest metro station is just 5 minutes from the property and provides access to lines 3 and 5. There are also several bus stations in the vicinity. Tenants can also walk 9 minutes to reach Gràcia, one of Barcelona's most prominent train stations.
## Neighborhood description
Gràcia: In the eyes of its residents, La Vila de Gràcia is its own village right in the heart of the Ciutat Comtal. Full of boutiques run by young designers and restaurants serving a wider variety of international cuisines, it is considered to be an artsy area filled with young people who flock to the numerous plazas found nestled in the neighbourhood. The street decorations during the Festa Major in August will make your jaw drop! Even with all its bohemian flair, you’ll still find Modernist buildings like Hotel Casa Fuster, Casa Vicens, and Parc Güell, in this district.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan