## Apartment description
A stylish, 65m2, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with a balcony is for rent in the central El Raval neighbourhood. This property is surrounded by cafés, bars and restaurants and is just a 9 minute walk from Plaça de Catalunya and the famous Las Ramblas. The apartment boasts a spacious, luminous living room fitted with 2 comfortable double sofa beds and a standalone wardrobe. This flat is ideal for students as it is just 9 minutes from the University of Barcelona.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Air conditioning and heating units are installed throughout the property.
* The property is stylishly decorated with glass bricks that separate the living room from the bedroom.
* The property has a balcony from which tenants can watch the lively street below.
* The spacious living room is perfect for relaxing or hosting guests on the 2 sofa beds.
* Situated in El Raval, this apartment is close to the University of Barcelona, Las Ramblas and Plaça de Catalunya.
## Things to keep in mind
* This property is situated in a building that does not have an elevator.
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but it has a functioning electric stove.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. Wi-Fi is NOT installed in the property.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month of rent as a deposit. Rent can be paid by bank transaction or in cash. The landlord permits smoking but only on the balcony.
Liceu, the closest metro station is 7 minutes away and serves line 3. There are also bus stops in the vicinity.
## Neighborhood description
This property is situated in El Raval. Located to the left of Les Rambles between two of Barcelona’s major markets, El Mercat de Sant Josep (better known as La Boquería) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, the former red light district is a diverse and thriving area that’s ripe for exploring. You’ll find the MACBa (Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, and the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania nestled in this district as well. This is a great area to shop for clothes, and though the increased gentrification is pushing out small businesses, you can still find more of a variety than the designer stores in L’Eixample. This area is definitely worth visiting!
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan